Skip to main content

We use cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're OK with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Read more >>

Who to Contact for Supplier Related Questions

Contact the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority with Questions or Complaints

Residential and Business Customers

If you have a question about choosing an electric supplier or wish to file a complaint about a licensed supplier you have the following options:

  • Call PURA's Consumer Affairs Unit at (800) 382-4586.
  • Contact PURA with a question, comment or complaint
  • Call Connecticut’s Energy Information Line at 877-WISE USE (947-3873)